Supporting United Community Centers is as simple as shopping online or buying your groceries at your local Kroger and Tom Thumb stores. It is easy to get started, and there
is no additional cost to you.
When shopping on Amazon.com:
1. To shop for United Community Centers, visit smile.amazon.com.
2. Search for United Community Centers and click search.
3. Select United Community Centers.
4. Amazon will donate a percentage of your eligible AmazonSmile
purchases to United Community Centers every time you shop.
When shopping at Kroger stores:
1. Register for a Kroger Plus Card at the customer service desk at your nearby Kroger
store or, for a Digital Plus Card, visit .
2. Visit and create an account.
You will need your Plus Card number or alternate ID.
3. Click on “Community Rewards” and search for United Community Centers
using account number 72604.
4. Select United Community Centers, INC., and click enroll. Each time you
shop at Kroger with your Plus Card, United Community Centers will receive
a percentage of your purchase amount.
To re-link your Kroger Plus Card on Aug. 1:
1. Sign into your account at www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
2. Click on “Community Rewards” and search for United Community Centers by typing 72604 into the search box.
3. Select United Community Centers, INC., and click enroll.
When shopping at Tom Thumb stores:
1. Sign up for a reward card at the customer service desk of your nearby
Tom Thumb Reward. Complete the registration and link your card to
United Community Centers, account 13110.
2. Already a Tom Thumb Rewards member?
and link your Rewards account to United Community Centers, account 13110.
3. Tom Thumb will donate a percentage of your total amount to United Community Centers.